How do I smoothly transition to this next phase of my life?
How can I balance and maximize my lifestyle to live my fullest life?
How will my portfolio strategy adjust from accumulation to sustainable longevity?
How can I make sure my family will be okay if something catastrophic occurs?
Do I have enough money? How do I balance my lifestyle while avoiding the risk of outliving my assets?
If you’re going to make the best decision for YOU, you need a team that will dedicate the time to understand the cornerstone of your entire portfolio – you.
We have found that by strategically leveraging a thorough, proven process in conjunction with our decades of real-world experience, we have helped hundreds of clients on their personal paths toward a confident future. Although this approach requires a bit more elbow grease from us, experience dictates there is simply no substitute.
To best provide our clients with a financial plan personally tailored to their unique circumstances, we guide each person through our five-step framework to formulating financial confidence.
- Discover. We will dedicate the time to help you produce a Financial Objectives Statement that will drive your plan’s design. Over the course of one to two meetings, we will review your situation and engage in thoughtful, thorough conversation to curate a strategy that will work best for you.
- Develop. After getting to know you, our team will develop your Wealth Management Strategy, a living document that outlines your financial objectives and the detailed strategy to help you achieve it.
- Design. When you sign off on the strategy, we’ll design the portfolio to manage your assets. We typically manage all of our clients’ assets as a unified portfolio with a focus on total return, regardless of where assets are held — including company retirement plans.
- Deliver. What’s the point of designing your ideal portfolio and objectives if it isn’t implemented? Continued collaboration with your other professional advisors – such as legal or accounting professionals – allows us to holistically execute your curated plan.
- Discuss. We conduct annual strategy meetings to adjust to life’s changes. Consistent and comprehensive communication allows us to maintain a high degree of personal contact and connection with our clients.
- Goal development
- Financial organization
- Retirement Income Replacement Strategies
- Portfolio management process
- Web portal (organizer/portfolio)
- Regular communication to adapt to world
- Comprehensive plan
- Tax management
- Long-term care planning
- What to do with an inheritance?
- Having a system to manage finances as I age
- Debt management
- Picking the right retirement plan type
- Reliability of KF client service
- Asset protection strategies
- Ask us about additional services that may be available to you
Kreitler Financial is proud to work with clients who have achieved a great level of success and who are committed to long-term relationships. Our services are designed to be tailored to the specific needs of families and individuals who have investible wealth of $2MM to over $100MM and greatly value our expertise and holistic approach to asset management.
We also welcome potential clients who are on the path to reach that target net worth in a reasonable amount of time. If you feel you are a fit, we invite you to contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals.