We help our clients answer questions such as:
- How do I navigate this next stage of life? Will I be okay financially?
- How do I protect my loved ones if things don’t work out the way I hope?
- Do I have enough to achieve my dreams? How do I get enough?
- How do I make sure I don’t miss out on an opportunity?
- How can I protect myself against what I don’t know?
Although these seem like easy enough questions, we know it’s not as simple of an answer. We help our clients find confidence through clarity — clarity of their financial affairs, clarity of their future, and clarity of the decisions to get them there. We’ve already guided hundreds of clients through their plans, and we know that we can do the same for you.
We provide independent, comprehensive wealth management planning and investment management with complete implementation.
We strive to be leaders in developing strategies for a complex and changing world, and make frequent contributions to professional journals. We are committed to continual improvement and adaptation in an evolving financial environment.
Because we are fee-based* and independent, we are not influenced by sales incentives or proprietary products. Fees for our services are based on assets under management as we guide our clients in defining and meeting lifetime goals and aligning their portfolios to help achieve them. We do not charge commissions
Clients are FAMILY
What sets us apart is a higher level of client service. We work with multiple generations in the same family to help transition values and wealth. We pride ourselves on the deep, life-long personal relationships we enjoy with clients. To us, clients are family. As our client, you may come to appreciate the fact that we are easily accessible and that we remain in frequent contact.
We begin with a comprehensive Discovery Process. This is the basis for a customized written Investment Strategy and Policy Statement that becomes a roadmap for managing your financial affairs.
It can encompass:
- Financial and retirement planning
- Investment management, including
- Business succession planning
- Family legacy planning, as well as passing your values on to your heirs
- Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
*Refer to the fee-based disclosures here.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry