- Access to publicly available securities
- Alternative investments
- Global investment techniques used by institutional managers brought to individuals and
- Tax management strategies
- Proactive monitoring
- Coordination of investment management across multiple institutions
We are a fee-based* and independent team that is not influenced by sales incentives or proprietary products. We are able to manage portfolios regardless of where the assets are held. Many of our clients have assets invested with multiple providers (e.g., 401(k) and 403(b) plans). We utilize the strengths of the various plans in which the client is invested.
Our process integrates global economic research from proprietary and public sources. The design characteristics that we employ adhere to a philosophy that aims to ensure:
- The investment portfolio meets our design parameters
- Assets are managed as tax efficiently as possible (i.e., different investments should be held in taxable and qualified accounts) and
- Risks are managed in all asset classes, and exposure to a single equity or bond manager will be limited
*Refer to the fee-based disclosures here.
Global investing also involves special risks, including currency fluctuations, different financial accounting standards, and possible political and economic volatility. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or a loss. Alternative investments involve specific risks that may be greater than those associated with traditional investments and may be offered only to clients who meet specific suitability requirements, including minimum net worth tests.